April 6, 2005

new patrol emblems xD

heyy people ! (:

i finally dug out some time to blog here. ain't i a smart earthworm ? :D

anyway, fang ting and i have bought the new patrol emblems this afternoon before thrid lang. WE WENT IN THE HEAVY RAIN ! ugh. fang ting lah. she dragged me to the guide house in the rain with her for she didn't want to be alone. ^o) hmm. the point is, i didnt bring an umbrella. she said she'd share it with me. but apparently she took 3/4 of her umbrella and 3/4 of my body was out in the rain.

WOOOOOOOW.

went to guide house and the total amount was $8.40 and she doesnt have enough money. in the end i had to fork out $6 and there goes my wallet. i was only left with $1 something okay ! hmmphs.

forget it. the patrol emblem is really sweet =) people pls bring $1.40 and pass it to me ok? ooh yeah we can wear the new emblem this friday ! xD cant wait.

<3 serene

No comments: